Prior to setting up your Niural profile, employers need to add you to their organization on Niural. Once your employer has added you to Niural, you'll receive an activation email prompting you to create a profile.
Additionally, you will be requested to electronically sign several forms through Niural, such as Form W-4, direct deposit authorization, and Form I-9.
- Access your Niural account by clicking on “Activate Account” link provided in your welcome email.
- Set a password for your account.
- Click on Let’s Start.
- Input your Social Security number (SSN), birthdate, and phone number.
- Enter additional details like your physical address and SSN.
- Enter your federal and state filing statuses.
- Sign your W-4 form
This form determines your income tax withholding.
- Set a withdrawal method. This is the bank account number that you would like to receive your salary in.
- Sign your DDA form
This form enables us to move funds to your bank account (for payroll purposes) and from your bank account (in the unlikely event of payment adjustments or reversals).