Contractors have the option to request reimbursement for their expenses from employers.
Submitting expense reports facilitate expense tracking and monitoring, streamlining the reimbursement process for contractors.
To submit an expense report on your contract,
- Log in to your contractor profile and navigate to the Expenses tab.
- Click on "Claim Expenses" to create a new expense report.
- Provide a title for your expense report and assign it to an active contract.
- Add individual expense items to the report by clicking on "Add Expense".
- For each expense, enter the following details:
- Expense type
- Payment amount
- Date of the expense
- Attach the receipt for the expense
- You can include multiple expenses in a single report for easier submission.
- Once you've added all the expenses, click on "Send for Approval" to submit the report to your employer.